Tonight is the fullest moon of 2010. Holy shit. Let's hope that with the exiting of January in a couple of days that this month is just a fluke, and that February will usher in a much better harbinger of the new year. We started it off with a horrific accident that altered many peoples' lives for the balance of January and beyond.
The economy contributed to make it a stressful month for those that were job-effected. It continued when my oldest sister ran into the brick wall of commitments regarding premie Olivia without sufficient resources to take care of the fundamentals (but managed to get it done), and my next oldest, and wife of the aforementioned sledding victim, crashed a car on an early-morning drive home from work. Mandy's sister suffered through about ten days of illness, and here on the low end of the inconvenience scale, we're suffering from the rotavirus with both our boys.
Here's to all of you. You really deserve for 2010 to get better.
2 comments:
I'm with ya! do-over please... hope you guys manage to avoid rotten rota, I've got a half a can of lysol I can lend you...
Hear, hear! I'm hoping February is much sweeter.
Post a Comment