background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 days & 3 nights with Greta, Luci & Finn

The only good part of Steve's sledding accident, was getting to spend so much time with these kiddos. After a couple of days with Finn, we sent him back to his grandparents last week. But, Saturday night he showed up at the back door with big sisters Greta (4) and Luci (22 months). Noah was excited to have Greta & Luci sleep in his room. He's had two sleepovers before (cousins Charlie & Dylan), and loves it.

Having 5 kids under age 5, was definately busy and challenging at times. But, it was a lot of fun! And Noah and Greta didn't want it to end. Greta said she wanted to stay here "forever and ever". And Noah said his cousins "Can't go! They can't!" They had a lot of fun playing together, but also had their fair share of disagreements (mostly Noah having a hard time sharing), so I was delighted to see the fun outweighed the fights.

I wish I had gotten some better pictures, but with an infant, a baby, toddler and a 3 & 4 year old, I rarely had 2 free hands.
Bedtime stories

Snacktime

Charlie's 6th birthday

Finn spent a lot of time in the bjorn

3 of 5 in the tub

Cousin love

Watercolors

But, mostly we just played

We had lots of laughs, squeeling, screaming & baby smiles

And very little of this (but, her pucker is SO cute I took a pic. Don't worry, we cuddled too and she got over the fact that Greta & Noah needed to share the water used for painting, despite the fact it was quite traumatic for Lulu)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Luci looks just like Lisa. Luci, Lisa... hmmm. Clones? :)

Jessie said...

Looks busy, but such fun too. Memories are made!