background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Working out

I usually try to finish working out before Noah gets up in the mornings, but sometimes on Saturdays he awakes before I'm done, and joins me in the 'dungeon' as I finish up. I think part of the reason is the basement is generally off limits, and he thinks it's fun to be down there.

It's funny to watch him try to imitate some of the stuff I'm doing (although I have to be careful he doesn't crush his foot or something because he can lift some of those weights), but it's especially funny when he wants to join me on actually doing the exercise. Doing this seated row the other day (which he's attempting to do here), he latched on to the bar and helped me pull. I think his favorite part was counting to 12, and when we got to 10 he would yell "TEEENNNNNNN!!!!"








This is why I can usually find the treadmill key up amongst his toys if he's been in the basement.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

he's gonna be a bruiser for sure.

Havens Family said...

Haha! Look at Mr. Muscles! Love him!